Welcome!

Hi all,
I wonder how you got here, but I'm glad you are.
Basically on this blog I will publish a bunch of pixels that generally speaking will form an image.

I am not an artist, not at all.


In my profession (which is more tech/geek/nerd oriented) I deal with a lot of art though, so I decided
to put here some stuff I do in the spare time trying to mimic the true artists I work with.

Gabriele

Monday, August 22, 2011

I'll photoFly away!

I decided to put my few photofly (photoScene Editor) tests on this blog just because photofly is so cool that everyone needs to know about it!

From the Autodesk website:


Capturing the reality as-built for various purposes (renovation, rapid energy analysis, add-on design, historic preservation, game development, visual effects, fun, etc.) is now possible using your standard point and shoot digital camera thanks to advanced computer vision technologies made available through Project Photofly.

Here some tests I did (up to 24 photos each):


Ratman - The Action figure (fletto i muscoli e sono nel vuoto) : 





One of my shoes (find the hidden rigging clue):











No comments:

Post a Comment