Welcome!

Hi all,
I wonder how you got here, but I'm glad you are.
Basically on this blog I will publish a bunch of pixels that generally speaking will form an image.

I am not an artist, not at all.


In my profession (which is more tech/geek/nerd oriented) I deal with a lot of art though, so I decided
to put here some stuff I do in the spare time trying to mimic the true artists I work with.

Gabriele

Sunday, August 21, 2011

xtruding Xtruder (this one was easy huh?)

Moving forward from 2D illustration to 3D volumes.
That's actually me.
Since everybody is asking: NO this one has not been photoflied.
This is just a quick sculpt I did in zBrush.



Added a quick sculpt of some pants:

Added retopologyzed shoes. Now is time for a bit of details and proportions:



No comments:

Post a Comment